More than 200 ukrainian and foreign ISPs are using Global Peering from Giganet.UA
Global Peering is a cost-effective service which points to reduce IP transit and network costs by aggregating all kinds of ISPs (e.g. end customers internet providers, datacenters, transit operators, CDNs) on a single L2 network.
By connecting to Global Peering service your network will gain:
- L2 connectivity with more than 275 ukrainian and foreign ISPs and telecom operators.
- No need to negotiate private peering with all our members: just setup BGP session to our routeservers and you will get all their prefixes (and they will got yours) instantly.
- Access to various CDNs (Google, Akamai etc).
- Access to the Root-DNS server E, as well as authoritative nameservers of 57 TLD-zones (including .UA, .FR, .DK and .CAT).
- Flexible management of your traffic with BGP communities, possibility to build selective peering policy.
- Statistics of your traffic flow to other members: SuperStat.
- DDoS protection service with Blackhole, Firewall.
- Access to our LastMile service.
At the moment Global Peering has:
- 275+ members.
- 105000+ prefixes from 11900 autonomous systems.
- 55 - 1GE ports
- 364 - 10GE ports
- 27 - 40GE ports
- 29 - 100GE ports
- Summary exchange traffic bandwidth has reached the 1,5 terabit per second point.
Giganet.UA growth chart