Giganet.UA traffic exchange network allows members to build private trasport (VLAN) between ports of all points of presence using 802.1Q standard.
We support either Point-To-Point and Point-To-Multipoint Ethernet transports (between 3 and more ports).
- Available 802.1Q tags are provided by Giganet.UA control panel during VLAN order or Giganet NOC team.
- Giganet.UA does not allocate IP-addresses for private transports.
- By default MTU value is set to maximum supported by our equipment: 9216. It is adjustable by customer request.
- There is no dedicated transport bandwidth limit: entire port is soft limited by your tariff.
- Customer can build ether point-to-point (between two ports) and point-to-multipoint (between 3 and more ports) transport.